Frequently Asked Questions
When will my Garbage & Recycling be picked up?
- For residential service trash & recycling service’s are on the same day. View the Pickup Day page & then find your area of service. Once you find your corresponding area click on the calendar to see when your next Pickup day is.
- For Commercial service, please call your local office to get any information regarding your account. Trash and recycle may be on a different day but we strive to have them on the same day of service to best serve you.
Can I paid my bill online?
- Yes, with no extra charge. Go to the Pay for service online on the home page. You will need to have your bill with you to get your account number and access code to log in for the first time. If you have any issues, please call our office we will be able to assist you.
What items are acceptable in my residential trash?
- Allowable solid waste materials are all ordinary household items that are non-hazardous.
What items are acceptable in my recycling?
- Numbers #1-#7 Plastics
- Mixed color glass bottles and jars
- Aluminum cans and foil
- Tin and steel cans
- Newspaper and magazines (bundled on the side)
- For more infomation, please visit the Recycle page.
What Holidays do we observe?
- The Holidays we observe are Memorial Day, Labor Day, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
- With regard to holidays, trash pickup will be one day late when a major holiday falls on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.
- Go to Pickup days page to find a copy of calendar for what holidays effect your pickup days.
Why am I charged for Extra Trash?
- All items that are unable to fit into the containers provide may be considered extra or Bulk items. For best results call the office to set up for removal of items & check on pricing.
How can I get rid of large items that do not fit in my cart or can?
- For best results call the office to set up for removal of items.
- For Bulk items list and pricing go to Residential page.